DJ&A is committed to supporting the academic success of our country’s future engineers, surveyors, GIS professionals, landscape architects, and environmental scientists, especially women and minority-status students who continue to be underrepresented in our industry.
Our Diversity Scholarship is back for the 2023-2024 academic year. This annual scholarship program is aimed at ensuring that the perspectives of women and minority-status individuals are included in the future of our industry.
We will award scholarships from $1,000 to $5,000 in support of education costs for qualified women and minority-status students who are pursuing or intend to pursue a degree in our firm’s areas of practice, including engineering, surveying, GIS, landscape architecture, and environmental sciences.
We are currently accepting applications for students who meet our eligibility requirements.
- Woman or minority as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Program
- Must be currently enrolled or plan to pursue a degree in a program providing education in a field DJ&A currently employs. These fields may change as DJ&A continues to expand its reach as a company. Currently these fields include: civil and structural engineering, surveying, GIS, landscape architecture, and environmental sciences.
- Preference given to residents of OR students enrolled in a program in one of the following U.S. States: Montana, Washington, Colorado, or South Dakota.
Deadline and Notification
- Applications are due no later than February 28, 2023
- Finalists will be contacted for an interview by March 31, 2023
- Recipients will be notified by April 20,2023 and scholarships will be distributed in the fall semester
Applications are closed.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com.
We hope you will share this opportunity with students in your community who share our excitement and commitment to building a better and more inclusive future.