Our Commitment to you.
Our people are our greatest asset, and we back up that statement with a robust benefits package designed to help you succeed. Along with generous primary benefits, we offer meaningful opportunities for professional growth as well as thoughtful programs and resources for your life outside of work. Our benefits package is just one of the reason’s DJ&A was recently recognized as an Employer of Choice by the Missoula Job service Employers’ Council.
Comprehensive Benefits and Financial Rewards
- Competitive compensation
- Fully paid medical premiums for employees, spouses, and dependents
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts with company contribution
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company profit sharing
- Exempt overtime paid as straight time
- Bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Sustainable transportation incentive program
- AAA Plus Memberships
Promoting Work & Life Harmony
- 15 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays to start for new employees
- 9/80 work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer hours
- First time homebuyer program
- Flexible work arrangements
Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Voluntary internal mentorship program matches early career staff with seasoned mentors
- Clear career paths for professional development for every employee
- Leadership opportunities through 10+ internal committees
- Support for involvement in professional organizations, community boards, and continuing education
- Self-directed learning and certification programs
- In-house training and development sessions
Ready to Jump in?
Get started with one of the options below.