It’s been an incredible year of growth and progress for DJ&A. As we celebrate 45 years of serving clients in Missoula and across the country.
In 2018, our work brought us all across the United States, from remote islands of southeast Alaska to of hills of Kisatchie National Forest in Louisiana.
We secured contracts that will allow us to expand the services we provide and break into new territories:
- National Park Service, Pacific West Region – A/E Full Service Design IDIQ
- National Park Service, Alaska Region – A/E Full Service Design IDIQ
- USFS, Region 5 – Bridge Design & Load Ratings IDIQ
- USFS, Region 8 – Bridge Load Ratings IDIQ
- USFS, Region 6 – A/E Full Service Design IDIQ for the Colville National Forest
- Region 6/10 – A/E Full Service Design IDIQ
- USACE Walla Walla District – Survey & Mapping IDIQ
We hired eight additional full-time employees to strengthen our engineering, GIS, and surveying teams.
We helped one of our clients (Bureau of Reclamation) win an ACEC-Montana Engineering Excellence Award for an emergency survey and mapping project completed at the height of the 2018 floods.
We gave back to our community through volunteering, community engagement, and fundraising.
And, we proudly launched a new logo and website to better reflect of our innovative spirit and our progressive vision for the future of our company.
We want to extend a thank you to our clients and trusted partners who have made this a great year for DJ&A and our employees. We look forward to serving you in 2019!