An intuitive and efficient transportation network is a cornerstone of flourishing communities of all sizes. We specialize in designing the roads that carry you to your favorite destinations, whether they are in the city, a remote forest, or a national park.
Our team has provided designs for thousands of miles of urban and rural roadways, streets, highways, and trails. We understand the processes and get the right people involved at the right time — including federal or state transportation officials, developers, municipalities, and environmental agencies. We provide a full spectrum of services necessary to complete transportation projects of all kinds from small and specialized to large and complex.
Design & Planning
- Rural Roads
- Urban Streets
- Roundabouts and Intersection Design
- Multimodal Options
- Shared-Use Paths & Trails
- Open Channel Structures / Aquatic Organism Passage (AOP’s)
- Stormwater and Drainage
- Feasibility Studies
- R/W Design and Acquisition
- Private Utility Coordination and Relocation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Grant Writing & Program Management
- Alternative Project Delivery (CMGC & Design-BUILD)