DJ&A completed the topographic survey and mapping for a 30-acre site in the Rainbow Forest area of the Petrified Forest National Monument. The survey information was used by NPS to design a new lagoon system replacement for use in the Park. A final mapping product with contour lines at 1-foot intervals was delivered to the Park detailing the following features: buildings; trees and vegetation; walls, pavements; dirt and gravel trail, path, and road edges; drainage structures, ditches, swales, outfalls; utilities; and water surface elevations.
- Establishment of project control points
- Topographic survey
- Ground utility survey and mapping
- Placement of control monuments
- Completion of AutoCAD mapping at 1-foot intervals completed in AutoCAD 2016
- Digital photography of site