DJ&A completed a topographic survey for a 25-acre site with the Great Sand Dunes National Moment. The topographic mapping of the area was used to rehabilitate the local leech fields and antiquated sewer system.
Areas surveyed included the headquarters area, maintenance area, housing area, road, and barn area. In addition to the topographic survey, the NPS also requested a comprehensive survey of all the utilities within project area, which included water, sewer, gas, cable, power and phone.
- Establishment of project control points
- Topographic survey
- Ground utility survey and mapping
- Placement of control monuments
- Completion of AutoCAD mapping at 1-foot intervals completed in AutoCAD 2016
- Digital photography of site