Founded in 1973, DJ&A is a multidisciplinary professional services consulting firm in Missoula, MT, Vancouver, WA, Lakewood, CO, and Sioux Fall, SD. Our team of 80+ professionals works across the country to deliver a diverse range of engineering, environmental, survey, and planning projects for federal, local, and private clientele.
DJ&A is seeking a full-time Transportation Project Manager with 10+ years of experience designing roadway projects for the Federal Highway Administration and/or Federal Land Highway Department clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Scoping and managing projects
- Directing and performing engineering design
- Serving as a key point of contact with clients
- Reviewing project design drawings and specifications
- Cost estimating
- Mentoring and supervising staff
- Coordinating work with other staff
- B.S. degree in civil engineering
- P.E. license
- Proficiency with MicroStation and GEOPAK software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong drive to meet client expectations
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and profit sharing, long-term disability, performance bonuses, paid time off and ten paid holidays
- Lakewood, CO, Missoula, MT, or Vancouver, WA
To apply, please submit a cover letter with resume addressing qualifications, requirements, and references to email@example.com or by mail to: DJ&A, P.C. 3203 South Russell Street – Missoula, MT 59801-8591
DJ&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls, please.