Founded in 1973, DJ&A is a multidisciplinary engineering, surveying, and planning small business with offices in Missoula, MT, Vancouver, WA, and Lakewood, CO. Our team of 50+ professionals works across the country to deliver a diverse range of projects for federal, local, and private clientele.
DJ&A is seeking a full-time civil engineer with 4-8 years of relevant experience. The candidate must be a problem solver, capable of effective communication, and possess analytical and organizational skills. The successful candidate must also be team oriented and possess a desire to learn and grow with the company.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing detailed CAD design
- Engineering calculations
- Developing construction documents for a variety of civil projects
- Assisting in verifying code compliance, quality checks, meeting project schedules and budget
- Coordinating civil engineering work with other disciplines and CAD designers
- Direct engineering design
- Interfacing with clients
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- CO or MT professional engineering license or ability to obtain within 12 months
- M.S. in Civil Engineering (with an emphasis on structures)
- Revit experience
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- MicroStation experience
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and profit sharing, long-term disability, performance bonuses, paid time off and ten paid holidays.
- Lakewood, CO, Missoula, MT, or Vancouver, WA
To apply, please submit a cover letter with resume addressing qualifications, requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: DJ&A, P.C. 3203 South Russell Street – Missoula, MT 59801-8591
DJ&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls, please.